Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boo

One of my favorite people to be around, is my cousin Lisa (a.k.a. Boo). She is currently a senior up at Western and has so many talents. She is kind, loving, smiles all of the time and I just love her. We were able to spend some time with her on Thursday and Christmas Eve. I am about 8 years older than she is. When we were growing up, my sister and I loved to help take care of her. My favorite memory is swimming with her and she was always so happy that she would drink half the pool because she smiled so much.
Kenna and Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Kayla,
    I love you too! I absolutely love spending time with you and your family. I brag about how great my twin cousins are all the time. :)
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Boo too! She is so sweet, I still can't believe she is old enough to be drinking wine...makes me feel old!

    ReplyDelete