Sunday, June 7, 2009

Post Football Game Party

This afternoon turned out beautiful! I thought it was going to be a little chilly this afternoon, but it was perfect, an ideal June day. We went to church this morning and then had Kaeden's Flag Football game. His team won - yeah! Then, we were invited to go to one of the players house for an barbecue. They live out on the water with a deck and a built in hot tub and 4 foot deep pool and a beautiful view! When the tide comes in from the bay, the water comes under the deck. When I got home and looked at the pictures I realized I didn't really get any of Kaeden and I realized why. He was having so much with the boys go in and of the pool, hot tub and down to the beach, he wasn't still enough for my camera to take pictures.

What a view!
Kendyl probably did about 40 belly flops and loved it every time!














1 comment:

  1. Great view, looks like the girls had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete