Friday, June 26, 2009

camping..swimming.. fishing.. playing.. tubing..eating.. roasting


We just got back from a week camping trip with my family. Our family and my parents camped the whole week and my sis and her family camp for 2 nights. The first couple days were a little cold and it sprinkled, but after that, blue skies and sun!


The kids found friends that were camping last year and they continued their friendship this week. We hope to keep in contact throughout the year, they only live in Lynnwood.


We caught fish! This morning Shawn and Kaeden tag teamed a 7lb Rainbow Trout. My mom, the girls and I had already headed home and weren't able to see it, but we are excited to eat it. My mom has a picture on her camera of my fish that I caught, I will post the picture soon!
The best part of the camping trip I enjoyed the most was the beach. We would pack lunches, chairs, fishing poles, buckets, our puppy, my parents dog and we would go across the park and pull the boat up to the shore and have a beach all to ourselves. The kids enjoyed hunting for pretty rocks with Grammers, water fights with papa and daddy, fishing from the shore and sun bathing!











































1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun camping with all of you! It looks like you had a great time after we left.

    ReplyDelete