Thursday, May 14, 2009

Officially a Blogger

Okay, so I finally caved and became a blogger. I have been following my sisters blog since she started hers. Kelsey is the witty one between the two of, she is also the crafty one! I was intimidated to start a blog, but I got over it and just said who cares, I will do my best. I have been following different family and friends blogs through Kelsey's blog and then I began to read the Blogs She Follows. My heart just wept over some of the struggles that families are going through. Of course, I am now hooked. I think it is great way to share with family/friends, to give praises to our Lord and Saviour and to seek prayer requests.

Stay tuned for more on the Flynn's...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally started one! Blogs are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAYLA!!!!
    Ok you were just over here and forgot to mention you started a blog?!!! Important information to pass along to your friend my dear. HA!
    I love it. I knew you'd sink in eventually.
    Love ya
    Jen

    ReplyDelete